Compartes Commitment to Accessibility
Compartes is committed to making our website content accessible and user friendly to everyone and is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. As part of our ongoing commitment, we are working to constantly improve our website to make it as accessible as possible. If you are having difficulty viewing or navigating the content on this website, or notice any content, feature, or functionality that you believe is not fully accessible to people with disabilities, please call our Customer Service team at 1-310-826-3380, or email our team at email@example.com, include “Disabled Access” in the subject line, and provide a description of the specific feature you feel is not fully accessible or a suggestion for improvement. Additionally, if you have any questions about the accessibility of the website, or if you have suggestions on how we might improve the accessibility of the website, please contact us via phone at 1-310-826-3380 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org We take your feedback seriously and will consider it as we evaluate ways to accommodate all of our customers and our overall accessibility policies. Additionally, while we do not control such vendors, we strongly encourage vendors of third-party digital content to provide content that is accessible and user friendly.
We have taken the care to create a website that conforms to accessibility guidelines, if you have any issues or questions, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com, call +1 (310) 826-3380 or contact us through our Live Chat option.
This website is designed, developed and maintained to be in compliance with California Government Code Sections 7405 and 11135, and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, or a subsequent version, as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative of the World Wide Web Consortium at a minimum Level AA success criteria.
This website accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of the external websites or external documents linked to on this website.
Below you will find a list of some of the technology solutions we have integrated to make our website easy to navigate, fast-loading, and accessible.
- Uses Alternative Text “ALT” and/or “TITLE” attributes. ALT/TITLE attributes provide a written description of the image, which is accessible to screen readers, and it is visible when the mouse is placed over the image. This is also useful for people who have images turned off on their browser, in which case a description will display where the image used to be.
WCAG 2.0 Level AA
- The template adheres to WCAG 2.0 AA Guidelines and Success Criteria organized under the following 4 principles:
- Provide text alternatives for non-text content.
- Provide captions and other alternatives for multimedia.
- Create content that can be presented in different ways, including by assistive technologies, without losing meaning.
- Make it easier for users to see and hear content.
- Make all functionality available from a keyboard.
- Give users enough time to read and use content.
- Do not use content that causes seizures.
- Help users navigate and find content.
- Make text readable and understandable.
- Make content appear and operate in predictable ways.
- Help users avoid and correct mistakes.
- Maximize compatibility with current and future user tools
The following information can further help improve the accessibility experience and find more resources.
- Located at the top and directly below the main navigation, provides a trail of where you are and where you have been. Breadcrumbs make it easier to navigate your way back to the root folder.
We have taken the care to create a website that conforms to accessibility guidelines, if you have any issues or questions, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (310) 826-3380 or contact us through our Live Chat option.