- For any questions regarding shipping times or dates needed, please call 310.826.3380.
- During periods of hot weather all shipping prices at checkout include ice packs.
- Cutoff time for Next-Day and 2-Day shipments is 12 noon PST. Please call us to confirm stock availability. If your order must arrive by a certain date or time, please contact us via email or phone to receive confirmation from us directly. For Saturday deliveries please contact us. Please note that order processing time may be longer during holiday time periods (for example December 1 - December 23) due to the large amount of orders we receive.
- Compartes Chocolatier is not responsible for shipping addresses entered incorrectly. Any additional costs incurred due to an incorrect address will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Only USPS can deliver to PO Boxes or APO & FPO locations. For orders over $200 shipping to these locations, please contact us.
- Our main shipping days are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Compartes Chocolatier is typically unable to deliver on Mondays. This will ensure your chocolates are not left sitting in a shipping warehouse over the weekend. Please contact us if you have any additional questions.
|ORDER TOTAL||PRIORITY MAIL||UPS|
|Up to $9.99||$8.95||calculated at checkout|
|$10.00 - $19.99||$9.95||calculated at checkout|
|$20.00 - $29.99||$12.95||calculated at checkout|
|$30.00 - $44.99||$14.95||calculated at checkout|
|$45.00 - $59.99||$15.95||calculated at checkout|
|$60.00 - $90.00||$19.95||calculated at checkout|
|$90.00 & Up||
|calculated at checkout|
ORDER PROCESSING TIMES
As our chocolates are handcrafted every day, we make our very best effort to ensure that every order goes out within 24-48 hours upon receipt of the order during business days. Please note that order processing time may be longer during holiday time periods (for example December 1 - December 23) due to the large amount of orders we receive.
Priority Mail generally takes an estimated 2-5 days (after processing time) to arrive once shipped in the USA. International orders can take an estimated 5-14 days. It is not a guaranteed delivery service which means you cannot request a specific delivery date using this service. Only UPS options will guarantee a delivery date.
We ship internationally to most countries. Shipping cost and time are calculated automatically during checkout.
When you place an order on our website, tracking is available for all orders which you will receive automatically once your order has been processed.
LOCAL MESSENGER / DELIVERIES
We offer Local Messenger delivery for orders in the Los Angeles area. These services are usually more costly but they do guarantee arrival dates. Please call us at 310.826.3380 or email email@example.com
Our main shipping days are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. We may at our discretion, depending upon the destination and the weather conditions, choose not to ship out orders on any other day. The reason for this is to prevent the chocolates from melting and/or getting held up at a shipping facility that is not temperature controlled. It is in our best interest for you to receive our delicious award-winning chocolates in optimum condition.
ICE PACKS / WARM WEATHER
During summer months and periods of hot weather, all shipping prices at checkout include ice packs. These are non-toxic reusable gel packs which help to keep your chocolate cool as it makes it's way to your door. If your destination is over 70°F (21°C), your order must be protected from heat. To preserve quality, we will add icepacks to your order which will keep your package cool. During the summer months we typically ship all of our packages in this manner and so do not offer any ground shipping to ensure your items arrive in the best condition possible. In hot weather conditions, we generally cannot offer Monday deliveries and therefore reserve the right to delay your shipment. During the cooler months, you typically do not need to expedite your shipping unless the source (Los Angeles) or destination is over 70°F.
Please call us at 310.826.3380 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.